It's time to illuminate tired and lifeless skin using our unique beauty balm packed with nourishing botanicals and essential fatty acids. As well as containing sea buckthorn for instant radiance, you'll also enjoy the intoxicating aroma of raw chocolate and sweet orange essential oils as you gently rub it into your skin. Call it an organic facial in a jar, a perfect travel saviour as you can use it as a cleansing balm, mask and moisturiser.
As a cleanser - massage a pea sized amount onto dry or wet skin with your fingertips, using circular motions to release make up and pollutants, before sweeping a hot, damp bamboo cloth across the entire face to complete the cleansing ritual.
As a mask - apply liberally to clean, dry skin and leave on for 20 minutes before sweeping a hot, damp bamboo cloth across the entire face. Follow with Blissful Youth Cream, Blissful Night Cream or Illuminating Facial Serum for additional moisturisation.
Cleansed, nourished and instantly luminous skin. An organic facial in a jar.
Suitable for all skin types, including dry and damaged skin. Not suitable for vegans contains raw bee products.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter+, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter+, Cera Alba+, Honey+, Prunus Amygdalus Amara Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract+, Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperata Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*.
*occurs as a natural part of
essential oil, +organically sourced.
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Grapefruit and Sweet Orange.
1. Shea butter and cocoa butter are plant fats with high levels of antioxidants that offer unparalleled nourishment and moisture for the skin. Both possess a smooth texture and a pleasant aroma and leave a protective layer on the skin, sealing in the healing qualities of the essential oils contained within the product.
2. Jojoba Oil has powerful softening, moisturising, nourishing and repairing properties. It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E chromium, zinc, sulphur, cobalt, copper and iodine.
3. Rosemary has been revered for hundreds of years for its detoxifying and rejuvenating effects on the skin. It is both refreshing and stimulating.
4. Honey has been used for centuries for its healing and antiseptic properties. It is an excellent humectant, sealing natural moisture into the skin.
5. Sea Buckthorn Oil has an unbelievable abundance of health promoting bioactive components. Including 6 different fat soluble vitamins, 22 fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids and 36 kinds of flavonoids. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) Vitamin C and Omega 7.
|Make Up Remover