Enjoy the sunshine using this luxurious cocoa butter based serum, infused with minerals and exquisite plant and flower oils. This natural sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays while supporting the production of Vitamin D in the skin. Easily absorbed, non-whitening, non-greasy and water resistant. (Must be re-applied). SPF 15+
Apply evenly over the body and face before sun exposure and re-apply after swimming and towelling. The sun is strongest between 11am and 3pm and this is when vitamin D production is highest. For sensitive, dehydrated and damaged skin avoid the sun at these times.
Beautifully hydrated, nourished skin that develops a natural, long-lasting tan. This Serum optimises the absorption of vitamin D for health and vitality.
Juliette's Top Tip: "I passionately advocate the health benefits of morning and late afternoon sunlight when using a natural sun protection serum. Minimise your free radical damage by consuming antioxidants within an hour of sun exposure. Green tea, cold pressed juices or organic fruits are the best choice. Your skin's ability to withstand the sun is naturally increased by hydration and your alkalinity. Drink water throughout sun exposure and replace lost salts".
Hamemelis Virgiania Flower Water+, Glycerine, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter+, Butrospermum Parkii Butter+, Sesame Seed Oil+, Tocopherol, Rubus Idaeus seed extract+, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Lecithin+, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Cera Alba+, Caprylic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia oil+, Mentha Piperita oil Limonene*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Linalool*.
*occurs as a natural part of essential oil +organically sourced
Witchhazel, Sesame Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Raspberry Seed Oil, Lavender Oil and Peppermint Oil.
1. Witch hazel has an anti inflammatory, cooling and soothing effect on the dermis. It closes pores and tightens the skin.
2. Sesame oil is rich in zinc which is the building blocks of collagen and connective tissue. Protects against UV rays reducing the free radical effects of the sun and protects against airborne pollutants.
2. Raspberry Seed Oil hydrates and nourishes the skin with its omega fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins E and A. With a natural high SPF of 20 it protects skin against sun damage. It improves skin elasticity, regenerates skin cells and reduces the formation of wrinkles.
3. Peppermint oil is emotionally uplifting and has the highest SPF of any essential oil. It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can help cool your skin while protecting it from UV rays. It also naturally repels mosquitoes.
4. MSM is known as the beauty mineral, a nutritional form of sulphur, which is an essential component in the formation of collagen, elastin, cartilage and keratin. It gives flexibility, tone and strength to the skin, hair and nails.
5. Lavender stimulates cell repair and renewal, speeding up the healing process to the dermis and connective tissue. Naturally antibacterial and antiviral to balance and heal congested skin.
6. Vitamin C protects the skin against UV rays and environmental pollution that causes free radicals and photoaging of the skin. It stimulates collagen synthesis improving skin texture and tone, reduces brown spots and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.