Guys, you are not at your best when your skin looks dull and tired. Protect your skin from pollution and 21st century living by feeding it with vital nutrients. Essential oils of lemon, tea tree and peppermint energizes and brightens your skin.
Hold approximately 12cms from the face, spritz clockwise 3 times over the entire face (with eyes closed). Take a deep breath and hold, exhale for instant energy. Take a deep breath and hold, exhale for instant energy and uplifted mood.
Revitalised, fresh and hydrated skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Flower Water+, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water+, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder+, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil+, Feoniculum Vulgare Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*.
*occurs as a natural part of
essential oil, +organically sourced.
Macha Green Tea, Nettle, Lime, Tea Tree and Peppermint.
1. Green Tea is a natural antioxidant and contains ingredients that nourish the skin, including vitamins E, C and B. It is a natural astringent that is effective in treating troubled skin and breakouts.
2. Witch hazel calms and soothes skin with anti-inflammatory, coagulant and diuretic properties.
3. Nettle is mineral rich, a diuretic astringent herb with tonic properties. A coagulant it stops blood flow from nicks and cuts, clears toxins and regulates excess sebum.
4. Tea Tree is an aromatic oil with excellent germicidal, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. It regulates excess sebum and is extremely healing for congested, oily and combination skin.
5. Lemon Myrtle is germicidal, antibacterial and antiviral with powerful healing properties and a delightful scent. Peppermint is decongesting, stimulating, refreshing and cools the skin.