You are two pumps away from restoring your skins youthful glow. Immerse your skin in super hydration and reveal a more radiant you, with natural light reflecting cold pressed oils for instant radiance. Tenderly envelop your skin in our exquisite blend of sea buckthorn, argan, blackcurrant, buriti and jojoba. Superfood active ingredients stimulate natural cell turnover and regeneration for a youthful, dewy complexion. Natural SPF 6-8.
Apply 1-2 pumps to clean hands and rub together to gently warm the serum and unlock the serum's multivitamin potential. Apply to cleansed, toned skin morning and evening and massage in firm upward strokes to stimulate micro-circulation. To use as a light reflecting skin perfector immediately apply liquid or powder natural make up over the top of the serum before it has fully been absorbed. Alternatively, mix a pea-sized amount with your natural foundation for an infusion of natural radiance.
Deeply nourished, soft skin that exudes youthful vitality.
Suitable for all skin types, including dry and damaged skin.
Juliette's Top Tip: "This product is a favorite amongst professional makeup artists due to its light reflecting properties that reduce pore size and pigmentation for luminous skin. They use it as a natural primer underneath liquid or mineral make up for long lasting staying power."
Prunus Amygdalus Amara Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract+, Maurita Flexuosa+, Ascorbic Acid, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Oil, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Citral*, Eugenol* Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Linalool*, Limonene*.
*occurs as a natural part of
essential oil, +organically sourced.
Jojoba Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Buriti Oil and Frangipani Oil.
1. Sea Buckthorn Oil has an unbelievable abundance of health promoting bioactive components. Including 6 different fat soluble vitamins, 22 fatty acids, 42 kinds of lipids and 36 kinds of flavonoids. It is the richest natural source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) vitamin C and Omega 7.
2. Evening Primrose Oil contains a very high concentration of Gamma Linoleic Acid, this fatty acid is largely responsible for the remarkable healing properties of the plant. The gamma-linoleic acid, linoleic acid and other nutrients in this oil are essential for cell structure and to improve the elasticity of the skin.
3. Jojoba oil has powerful softening, moisturising, nourishing and repairing properties. It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E chromium, zinc, sulphur, cobalt, copper and iodine.
4. Neroli oil rejuvenates the skin by increasing the circulation and stimulating healthy, new skin cell growth. It has a beautiful floral scent and is uplifting, assisting with anxiety and depression.
5. Buriti oil is a rich source of beta-carotene, which is broken down by the body into vitamin A which neutralises free radicals and slows down the aging process. It is high in essential fatty acids which support fibroblast cells and the production of collagen and elastin, leading to more youthful skin.