This aromatic facial mist is beautifully blended to alkalise the skin and infuse it with high levels of antioxidants. Formulated to complete your cleansing ritual and prepare your skin for moisturisation. Organic oils of lemon myrtle, tea tree and mint stimulate your skin and senses and lift your mood and energy levels.
Hold the bottle 10-15cms from your face and spritz 2-3 times and inhale deeply. Follow with Blissful Youth Cream or Illuminating Facial Serum. Spritz over make up during the day to refresh and revive your complexion.
Purified and tightened pores, reduced inflammation, increased cellular healing and detoxification.
Not suitable for dry, broken or damaged skin.
Juliette's Top Tip: "I carry this in my handbag as a mini skin saviour for when I commute or travel. With feel good botanicals my mood is uplifted and my skin is refreshed when I spritz my face while on the move".
Melaleuca Alternifolia Flower Water+, Hamamelis Virginia Flower Water+, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder+, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil+,Limonene*, Linalool*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Geraniol* Citronellol*
*occurs as a natural part of essential oil +organically sourced.
Macha Green Tea, Nettle, Witchhazel & Peppermint
1. Green Tea is a natural antioxidant and contains ingredients that nourish skin, including vitamins B, C and E, it is also a natural astringent that is effective in treating troubled skin and breakouts.
2. Nettle is mineral rich, a diuretic and astringent herb with tonic properties. It clears toxins and regulates excess sebum.
3. Witch Hazel calms and soothes skin with anti-inflammatory, toning, coagulant and diuretic properties.
4. Tea Tree is an aromatic oil with excellent germicidal, antifungal and antiviral properties. It regulates excess sebum and is extremely healing for congested, oily and combination skin.
5. Lemon Myrtle is an exotic germicidal, antibacterial and antiviral with powerful healing properties and a delightful, uplifting aroma.