Re-hydrate, soften and gently
cleanse your face with our expertly blended clarifying cleansing cream. This
cream formula soothes sensitivities and is perfect for mature delicate,
inflamed and irritable skin and can be used as a daily cleanser for a weekly
Botanical enzymes gently lift impurities while raw handcrafted honey, shea butter and rose oil nourish and soothe.
As a cleanser massage a pea sized amount onto dry skin with damp fingertips, using circular motions to release make up and pollutants, before sweeping a hot, damp bamboo cloth across the entire face to complete the cleansing ritual.
As a mask apply liberally to clean, dry skin and leave on for 20 minutes before sweeping a hot, damp bamboo cloth across the entire face.
Sensuously smooth, soft and dewy skin.
Suitable for all skin types including dry, damaged and sensitive. Not suitable for vegans contains raw bee products.
Lavandula Angustfolia Flower Water+, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter+, Cera Alba+, Liquid Castile Soap+, Honey+, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil+, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol* .
*occurs as a natural part of essential oil +organically sourced.
Shea Butter, Lavender, Jojoba Oil, Chamomile Oil and Rose Oil.
1. Shea Butter is a plant fat with high levels of antioxidants that offers unparalleled nourishment and moisture for the skin. Possessing a smooth texture and leaving a protective layer on the skin, sealing in the healing qualities of the essential oils contained within the product.
2. Castile Soap thoroughly and gently cleanses while maintaining the skin’s natural pH levels and leaves the skin soft and smooth.
3. Roman Chamomile is soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory, with a delightful, uplifting aroma. Ideal for sensitive, dry and inflamed skin.
4. Rose Oil soothes and cools, helping to maintain the skin’s natural water balance and acid mantle. It has a tonic effect with a beautiful perfume.
5. Honey has been used for centuries for its healing and antiseptic properties. It is an excellent humectant, sealing natural moisture into the skin.