06/04/2020 | Juliette Scarfe
50g Lucuma Powder or 75g Coconut Palm Sugar
1 Tbsp Molasses or Maple Syrup
250g Jumbo Gluten Free Porridge Oats
Pinch of Salt
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder
1 Tbsp of Milled Hemps & Cocoa Nibs
1 Tbsp of Nut Butter
• Preheat oven at 220◦c
• Place a glass bowl over a saucepan of water and heat the water. Cube the butter and add to bowl. Once melted add the molasses/maple syrup.
• Weigh dry ingredients, add together and mix well.
• Once molasses/maple syrup has melted then combine dry ingredients. (If using nut butter add it to batter mix before dry ingredients).
• Once batter mix has saturated the dry ingredients transfer into a baking tray that has been lined or greased with butter (ideal size 20 x 28cm).
• Cook for 15mins or until brown on top.
Voila flapjacks that are guilt free!